sexta-feira, 15 de novembro de 2013

Desert

While laying down in the soft sand i pretend to be somewhere else.i open my eyes and the blue sky and rays of sun i remember every single day strikes me and wakes me up.
I recognize the sound of the music coming from the bar right above me.the same voices that long in my life for ages are around me. The same people with tanned bodies and cheerfull laughs talk to me asking what am i thinking about...i start explaining my dream,that i lived in place with tall buildings in the middle of the desert,where was summer all year,but that they weren't there...they laugh.its like i am daydreaming and mixing it with the reality....maybe i am still dreaming and when i wake up i will no longer see the desert in my life.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário